Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APRAXIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does APRAXIC exist?
Definitions of APRAXIC in dictionaries:
- adj - having uncoordinated muscular movements, symptomatic of a CNS disorder
- adj - loss of the ability to perform coordinated movements [n -S] : APRACTIC, APRAXIC
There are 7 letters in APRAXIC: A A C I P R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APRAXIC plus a wildcard: APRAXIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APRAXIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APRAXIC
- httpwww.cnsforum.comcontentpicturesimagebankhirespngbrain ...
- Anterior cerebral artery - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 08 Apr The Great Peanut Butter Exhibition- Delectable Duo
- Previous Researchers Elizabeth Cha Preeya Khanna Pulkit Kapur and ...
- Paperback Book
- Symptoms Welcome to Jonathan Santos Com
- The preview images do not contain enough pixels to make small type ...
- Gait Ataxia Ataxia of Gait Cerebellar Gait
- Parkinsons Disease almostadoctor.com - free medical student ...
- For a dementia to be considered to be Alzheimers it must meet ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.