Scrabble word: APPROPRIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPROPRIATION exist?
Definitions of APPROPRIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - money set aside (as by a legislature) for a specific purpose
- noun - incorporation by joining or uniting
- noun - a deliberate act of acquisition of something, often without the permission of the owner
- The act of appropriating.
- Something appropriated, especially public funds set aside for a specific purpose.
- A legislative act authorizing the expenditure of a designated amount of public funds for a specific purpose.
There are 13 letters in APPROPRIATION: A A I I N O O P P P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPROPRIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPROPRIATION plus a wildcard: APPROPRIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPROPRIATION
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPROPRIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.