Scrabble word: APPREHENSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPREHENSION exist?
Definitions of APPREHENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - fearful expectation or anticipation
- noun - the cognitive condition of someone who understands
- noun - painful expectation
- noun - the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- Fearful or uneasy anticipation of the future; dread.
- The act of seizing or capturing; arrest.
- These nouns denote consternation that something untoward may be impending.
There are 12 letters in APPREHENSION: A E E H I N N O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPREHENSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPREHENSION plus a wildcard: APPREHENSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPREHENSION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPREHENSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.