Scrabble word: APPRECIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPRECIATION exist?
Definitions of APPRECIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- noun - delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- noun - an expression of gratitude
- noun - a favorable judgment
- noun - an increase in price or value
- Recognition of the quality, value, significance, or magnitude of people and things.
- A judgment or opinion, especially a favorable one.
- An expression of gratitude.
- Awareness or delicate perception, especially of aesthetic qualities or values.
- A rise in value or price, especially over time.
There are 12 letters in APPRECIATION: A A C E I I N O P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPRECIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPRECIATION plus a wildcard: APPRECIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPRECIATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPRECIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.