Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPLAUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPLAUSE exist?
Definitions of APPLAUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together
- Approval expressed especially by the clapping of hands.
- Praise; commendation: a scientific discovery that won critical applause.
- n - the sound made by persons applauding
There are 8 letters in APPLAUSE: A A E L P P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPLAUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPLAUSE plus a wildcard: APPLAUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPLAUSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPLAUSE
- applause3 VirtualCareerAdviceVirtualCareerAdvice
- applause RUHULBLOG
- GotGame applause
- Lets Get Out Of Here Celebrity Interview Muse Watson
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.