Scrabble word: APPENDIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPENDIX exist?
Definitions of APPENDIX in dictionaries:
- noun - supplementary material that is collected and appended at the back of a book
- noun - a vestigial process that extends from the lower end of the cecum and that resembles a small pouch
- An appendage.
- A collection of supplementary material, usually at the end of a book.
- The vermiform appendix.
- A supplementary or accessory part of a bodily organ or structure.
- noun - a collection of supplementary material at the end of a book