Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPENDIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPENDIX exist?
Definitions of APPENDIX in dictionaries:
- noun - supplementary material that is collected and appended at the back of a book
- noun - a vestigial process that extends from the lower end of the cecum and that resembles a small pouch
- An appendage.
- A collection of supplementary material, usually at the end of a book.
- The vermiform appendix.
- A supplementary or accessory part of a bodily organ or structure.
- noun - a collection of supplementary material at the end of a book
There are 8 letters in APPENDIX: A D E I N P P X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPENDIX plus a wildcard: APPENDIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPENDIX
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPENDIX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.