Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPEASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPEASE exist?
Definitions of APPEASE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be more favorably inclined
- verb - overcome or allay
- verb - make peace with
- To bring peace, quiet, or calm to; soothe.
- To satisfy or relieve: appease thirst.
- To pacify or attempt to pacify (an enemy) by granting concessions, often at the expense of principle.
- verb - to bring to a state of peace or contentment
There are 7 letters in APPEASE: A A E E P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPEASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPEASE plus a wildcard: APPEASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPEASE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPEASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.