Scrabble word: APPARATUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPARATUS exist?
Definitions of APPARATUS in dictionaries:
- noun - equipment designed to serve a specific function
- noun - (anatomy) a group of body parts that work together to perform a given function
- The totality of means by which a designated function is performed or a specific task executed, as in a system of government.
- A political organization or an underground political movement.
- An appliance or device for a particular purpose: an x-ray apparatus.
- A group or system of organs that collectively perform a specific function or process: the respiratory apparatus; the digestive apparatus.
There are 9 letters in APPARATUS: A A A P P R S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPARATUS plus a wildcard: APPARATUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPARATUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPARATUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.