Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPARATUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPARATUS exist?
Definitions of APPARATUS in dictionaries:
- noun - equipment designed to serve a specific function
- noun - (anatomy) a group of body parts that work together to perform a given function
- The totality of means by which a designated function is performed or a specific task executed, as in a system of government.
- A political organization or an underground political movement.
- An appliance or device for a particular purpose: an x-ray apparatus.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- A group or system of organs that collectively perform a specific function or process: the respiratory apparatus; the digestive apparatus.
There are 9 letters in APPARATUS: A A A P P R S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPARATUS plus a wildcard: APPARATUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPARATUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPARATUS
- distillation apparatus
- Titration - apparatus technique calculation
- Figure 3 Beagle 2 lander model apparatus view larger image
- Schematisch overzicht van een laboratoriumopstelling voor destillatie
- DISTILLATION apparatus
- Dr. Casagrandes eClassroom Chem 1 Lab Handouts
- Simple Distillation
- The above diagram is of the Boyles Law apparatus. It is not toscale ...
- Golgi.html 06_13Golgiapparatus.jpg
- ... RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS apparatus image - Visual Dictionary Online
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.