Scrabble word: APOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does APOLOGY exist?
Definitions of APOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of regret at having caused trouble for someone
- noun - a formal written defense of something you believe in strongly
- noun - a poor example
- An acknowledgment expressing regret or asking pardon for a fault or offense.
- A formal justification or defense.
- An explanation or excuse: “The consequence of those measures will be the best apology for my conduct” (Daniel Defoe).
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a statement that justifies or defends something, such as a past action or a policy”: a report that is an apology for capital punishment; an apologetic for fascism; a version of the story that is an apologia for malfeasance; offered a defense based on ignorance of the circumstances; an intellectually untenable justification for police brutality.
- noun - an expression of regret for some error or offense
There are 7 letters in APOLOGY: A G L O O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APOLOGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APOLOGY plus a wildcard: APOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOLOGY
Images for APOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.