Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does APOLOGY exist?
Definitions of APOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of regret at having caused trouble for someone
- noun - a formal written defense of something you believe in strongly
- noun - a poor example
- An acknowledgment expressing regret or asking pardon for a fault or offense.
- A formal justification or defense.
- An explanation or excuse: “The consequence of those measures will be the best apology for my conduct” (Daniel Defoe).
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a statement that justifies or defends something, such as a past action or a policy”: a report that is an apology for capital punishment; an apologetic for fascism; a version of the story that is an apologia for malfeasance; offered a defense based on ignorance of the circumstances; an intellectually untenable justification for police brutality.
- n - an expression of regret for some error or offense
There are 7 letters in APOLOGY: A G L O O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APOLOGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APOLOGY plus a wildcard: APOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOLOGY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APOLOGY
- Heart Beats An apology
- ex-ceed The apology a CostBenefit Analysis
- What A Genuine apology Sounds Like Rons Reflections
- Formal apology Music of Sound
- Remorseful thief sends letter of apology and 100 to the shop he ...
- THE LAST VISIBLE DOG Sorry - a useful form.
- TransGriot apology To Cathy
- Copy of the public apology given by Robert Blair Carabuena this ...
- Cartoon ANOTHER apology (medium) by John Meaney tagged newsapology
- ... out this one-page version of the Paths of apology and Forgiveness map