Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APOENZYME
In which Scrabble dictionary does APOENZYME exist?
Definitions of APOENZYME in dictionaries:
- noun - a protein that combines with a coenzyme to form an active enzyme
- The protein component of an enzyme, to which the coenzyme attaches to form an active enzyme.
There are 9 letters in APOENZYME: A E E M N O P Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APOENZYME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APOENZYME plus a wildcard: APOENZYME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOENZYME
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APOENZYME
- An apoenzyme and cofactor combine to form a haloenzyme. If the ...
- Immunology Immune system Immunity What are EnzymesCo-Enzymes ...
- Cofactors A cofactor is a non-protein substance which may be organic ...
- Feedback Inhibition
- Microbiology Mic 205 Enloe Flashcards Microbial Metabolism ...
- Structural BiochemistryEnzymeapoenzyme and Holoenzyme - Wikibooks ...
- Enzymatic Reaction (image will open in a new window)
- Taylor Lab Page
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.