Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APICULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does APICULUS exist?
Definitions of APICULUS in dictionaries:
- n - a sharp point at the end of a leaf
There are 8 letters in APICULUS: A C I L P S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APICULUS plus a wildcard: APICULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APICULUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APICULUS
- if steering lasted desappear cimicoid they animals littletouch I ...
- ... clavate antenna with terminal apiculus Epargyreus clarus (right
- Fine mapping of Pa-6 gene for purple apiculus in rice - Springer
- ... apiculus. It differs from M. sibirica in features of the leaf papillae
- Inflorescence - Multiple compound umbels terminating the stems. Umbels ...
- Chenia leptophylla (J. K. A. Mller.) R. H. Zander Bull. Buffalo ...
- ... apiculus. 15. Leaf of Ctenidium pubescens showing the margins dentate
- Loeskypnum wickesiae (Grout) Tuomikoski Ann. Bot. Fennici 10 216 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.