Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APHASICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does APHASICS exist?
Definitions of APHASICS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone affected by aphasia or inability to use or understand language
- n - one suffering from aphasia
There are 8 letters in APHASICS: A A C H I P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APHASICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APHASICS plus a wildcard: APHASICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APHASICS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APHASICS
- UK Aphasia communication disorder affects 250000 people a year
- Agrammatism in aphasics and Normals 1 unning head AGRAMMATISM IN PDF ...
- Anaphasics (2007 music by Michael Rhoades 1032)
- Inference of object use from pantomimed actions by aphasics and ...
- The failure of conduction aphasics to use syntactic knowledge was of ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- computer program is helping aphasics and others to learn language ...
- Resources for aphasics. Aphasia Treatment Advice Aphasia Therapy and ...
- ... USA has clearly proved that aphasics make good lie detectors
- ... and syntactic impairment following stroke in late bilingual aphasics
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.