Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APHASIAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does APHASIAS exist?
Definitions of APHASIAS in dictionaries:
- noun - inability to use or understand language (spoken or written) because of a brain lesion
- n - loss of the ability to use words
There are 8 letters in APHASIAS: A A A H I P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APHASIAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APHASIAS plus a wildcard: APHASIAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APHASIAS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APHASIAS
- Diagnostic Assessment in Geriatric Mental Health
- Classification of the aphasias.
- To Enlarge the Print of this page MAC (command and ) PC (Alt and )
- can signal which area of the brain is affected.Some types of aphasias ...
- CORTEX (SPEECH AND BRAIN MECHANISM)-- Flash cards by cueFlash
- Transcortical aphasias (Paperback) - Psychology Press
- Children with Acquired aphasias (9781861564900) Janet
- Study design interventions and outcome measures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.