Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APHASIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does APHASIA exist?
Definitions of APHASIA in dictionaries:
- noun - inability to use or understand language (spoken or written) because of a brain lesion
- Partial or total loss of the ability to articulate ideas or comprehend spoken or written language, resulting from damage to the brain caused by injury or disease.
- n - loss of the ability to use words
There are 7 letters in APHASIA: A A A H I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APHASIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APHASIA plus a wildcard: APHASIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APHASIA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APHASIA
- NAA Emergency Responder Training
- aphasia Vocab Made Easy
- Mr Bru Cru aphasia
- aphasia Institute What is aphasia
- Adler aphasia Center Caregiver aphasia I.Q. Quiz
- aphasia - A short Overview Curious Tendency
- aphasia Institute Home Page
- Listening understanding and aphasia
- Language Log aphasia in the funny papers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.