Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APHAGIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does APHAGIA exist?
Definitions of APHAGIA in dictionaries:
- noun - loss of the ability to swallow
- Loss of the ability to swallow.
- n - inability to swallow
There are 7 letters in APHAGIA: A A A G H I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APHAGIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APHAGIA plus a wildcard: APHAGIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APHAGIA
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APHAGIA
- NAA Emergency Responder Training
- Mr Bru Cru Aphasia
- APHASIA Vocab Made Easy
- Adler Aphasia Center Caregiver Aphasia I.Q. Quiz
- Aphasia Institute What is Aphasia
- Aphasia - A short Overview Curious Tendency
- Aphasia Awareness Month 2011
- Listening understanding and aphasia
- Language Log Aphasia in the funny papers
- Aphasia Institute Home Page
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.