Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTIVENIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTIVENIN exist?
Definitions of ANTIVENIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an antitoxin that counteracts the effects of venom from the bite of a snake or insect or other animal
- An antitoxin active against the venom of a snake, spider, or other venomous animal or insect.
- An animal serum containing antivenins.
There are 9 letters in ANTIVENIN: A E I I N N N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTIVENIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTIVENIN plus a wildcard: ANTIVENIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTIVENIN
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTIVENIN
- How can a hospital obtain a supply of antivenin
- Egg sacs nearly spherical with a grayish tinge even when freshly made ...
- antiveninAntivenom-A Elixir How is it Prepared Sesha Utters
- ... - Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake - Articles Rattlesnake antivenin
- antivenin - patient information description dosage and directions.
- Polyvalent Rattlesnake (Crotalidae) antivenin. [BB5616] Stock Photos ...
- antivenin North American Coral Snake Official FDA information side ...
- Polyvalent Rattlesnake (Crotalidae) antivenin - M6251336 - enlarged ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.