Scrabble word: ANTIQUATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTIQUATED exist?
Definitions of ANTIQUATED in dictionaries:
- verb - make obsolete or old-fashioned
- verb - give an antique appearance to
- adj - so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period
- Too old to be fashionable, suitable, or useful; outmoded.
- Very old; aged: “The antiquated Earth, as one might say,/Beat like the heart of Man” (William Wordsworth).
There are 10 letters in ANTIQUATED: A A D E I N Q T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTIQUATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTIQUATED plus a wildcard: ANTIQUATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTIQUATED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTIQUATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.