Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTICODON
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTICODON exist?
Definitions of ANTICODON in dictionaries:
- A sequence of three adjacent nucleotides in transfer RNA designating a specific amino acid that binds to a corresponding codon in messenger RNA during protein synthesis.
There are 9 letters in ANTICODON: A C D I N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTICODON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTICODON plus a wildcard: ANTICODON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTICODON
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTICODON
- FileCodon-anticodon pairing.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- anticodon - reviews and photos.
- Learning Center SmartTutor - CORC 1321
- anticodon - definition of anticodon in the Medical dictionary - by the ...
- Codon-anticodon relationship
- tRNAs and anticodon Wobble
- In simplified form
- iGen 06-08
- tRNA Blogging About Mol Bio and Biotech
- Image Codons and anticodons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.