Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTICLIMAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTICLIMAX exist?
Definitions of ANTICLIMAX in dictionaries:
- noun - a disappointing decline after a previous rise
- noun - a change from a serious subject to a disappointing one
- A decline viewed in disappointing contrast with a previous rise: the anticlimax of a brilliant career.
- Something trivial or commonplace that concludes a series of significant events: After a week of dramatic negotiations, all that followed was anticlimax.
- A sudden descent in speaking or writing from the impressive or significant to the ludicrous or inconsequential, or an instance of it: “Waggish non-Yale men never seem weary of calling ‘for God, for Country and for Yale’ the outstanding single anticlimax in the English language” (Time).
There are 10 letters in ANTICLIMAX: A A C I I L M N T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTICLIMAX plus a wildcard: ANTICLIMAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTICLIMAX
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTICLIMAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.