Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTHRAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTHRAX exist?
Definitions of ANTHRAX in dictionaries:
- noun - a highly infectious animal disease (especially cattle and sheep)
- noun - a disease of humans that is not communicable
- The disease can be transmitted to human beings through contact with contaminated animal substances, such as hair, feces, or hides, and is characterized by ulcerative skin lesions.
- n - an infectious disease
There are 7 letters in ANTHRAX: A A H N R T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTHRAX plus a wildcard: ANTHRAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTHRAX
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTHRAX
- anthrax treatments are currently being research via clinical trials ...
- anthrax Five scariest biological weapons
- anthrax Bacteria Killed By Simple Sugar Compound Called Cyclodextrin ...
- anthrax Cave of Knowledge
- anthrax Pictures- Biological Weapons
- anthrax logo and anthrax wallpaper Band logos - Rock band logos ...
- Cutaneous anthrax scabs. Medical attention should begin before ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.