Scrabble word: ANTAGONIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTAGONIST exist?
Definitions of ANTAGONIST in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who offers opposition
- noun - a muscle that relaxes while another contracts
- noun - a drug that neutralizes or counteracts the effects of another drug
- One who opposes and contends against another; an adversary.
- The principal character in opposition to the protagonist or hero of a narrative or drama.
- A muscle that counteracts the action of another muscle, the agonist.
- A chemical substance that interferes with the physiological action of another, especially by combining with and blocking its nerve receptor.
There are 10 letters in ANTAGONIST: A A G I N N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTAGONIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTAGONIST plus a wildcard: ANTAGONIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTAGONIST
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words