Scrabble word: ANTAGONIST
Is ANTAGONIST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ANTAGONIST in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who offers opposition
- noun - a muscle that relaxes while another contracts
- noun - a drug that neutralizes or counteracts the effects of another drug
- One who opposes and contends against another; an adversary.
- The principal character in opposition to the protagonist or hero of a narrative or drama.
- A muscle that counteracts the action of another muscle, the agonist.
- A chemical substance that interferes with the physiological action of another, especially by combining with and blocking its nerve receptor.
There are 10 letters in ANTAGONIST: A A G I N N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTAGONIST
Click to search all anagrams of ANTAGONIST plus a wildcard: ANTAGONIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTAGONIST
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTAGONIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.