Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANNULMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNULMENT exist?
Definitions of ANNULMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being cancelled or annulled
- noun - (law) a formal termination (of a relationship or a judicial proceeding etc)
- noun - the act of abrogating
- An act of making or declaring void.
- The retrospective as well as prospective invalidation of a marriage, as for nonconsummation, effected by means of a declaration stating that the marriage was never valid.
There are 9 letters in ANNULMENT: A E L M N N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNULMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNULMENT plus a wildcard: ANNULMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNULMENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANNULMENT
- annulment Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles ...
- annulment marriage 150x150 A Step by Step Guide on The annulment ...
- Columbus Ohio annulment Attorney article about annulment in Ohio .
- ... is the difference between marriage annulment and legal separation
- State annulment Laws
- Catholic annulment Spiritual Healing
- annulment or Divorce...Which Option Is Best For You
- An annulment voids a marriage making it as though it never occurred.
- annulment 1 font download free fonts best and cool fonts
- October 11 Fidei Defensor Freethought Almanac
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.