Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANNOTATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNOTATING exist?
Definitions of ANNOTATING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of adding notes
- verb - add explanatory notes to or supply with critical comments
- verb - provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- v - to furnish with critical or explanatory notes
There are 10 letters in ANNOTATING: A A G I N N N O T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNOTATING plus a wildcard: ANNOTATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNOTATING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANNOTATING
- annotating the Text
- How To Annotate Poems-Example English Language and Literature
- annotating Charlottes Web
- annotating an Image in WPF - CodeProject
- In the Classroom annotating Charlottes Web educating alice
- Comfort Carol. Breaking Boundaries New Jersey Prentice Hall ...
- annotating Text
- ATPM 17.05 - Review PDF Studio Pro 6.6
- The Best Tools for Highlighting and annotating Text on Web Pages
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.