Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANATHEMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANATHEMA exist?
Definitions of ANATHEMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a detested person
- noun - a formal ecclesiastical curse accompanied by excommunication
- A formal ecclesiastical ban, curse, or excommunication.
- A vehement denunciation; a curse: “the sound of a witch’s anathemas in some unknown tongue” (Nathaniel Hawthorne).
- One that is cursed or damned.
- One that is greatly reviled, loathed, or shunned.
- noun - a formal ecclesiastical ban or curse
There are 8 letters in ANATHEMA: A A A E H M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANATHEMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANATHEMA plus a wildcard: ANATHEMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANATHEMA
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANATHEMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.