Scrabble word: ANALYZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANALYZE exist?
Definitions of ANALYZE in dictionaries:
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of
- verb - break down into components or essential features
- verb - subject to psychoanalytic treatment
- To separate into parts or basic principles so as to determine the nature of the whole; examine methodically.
- To make a chemical analysis of.
- To make a mathematical analysis of.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to separate into constituent parts for study”: analyze an ore to see if it contains iron; anatomizing the doctrine of free enterprise; medical students dissecting cadavers; vapor condensing and being resolved into water.
- verb - to subject to analysis
There are 7 letters in ANALYZE: A A E L N Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANALYZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANALYZE plus a wildcard: ANALYZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANALYZE
Images for ANALYZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.