Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANABIOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANABIOSIS exist?
Definitions of ANABIOSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - suspended animation in organisms during periods of extreme drought from which they revive when moisture returns
- A restoring to life from a deathlike condition; resuscitation.
- A state of suspended animation, especially one in which certain aquatic invertebrates are able to survive long periods of drought.
There are 9 letters in ANABIOSIS: A A B I I N O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANABIOSIS plus a wildcard: ANABIOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANABIOSIS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANABIOSIS
- anabiosis Fishermen Plants Chernysheva Olga V&A Search the ...
- anabiosis copy Flickr - Photo Sharing
- anabiosis on Behance
- Ohne Titel (aus der Serie anabiosis) 2000 C-Prints 100 x 70 cm ...
- anabiosis - 1994
- Open-Contemporary Art Center- anabiosis AS A LONG LIFE
- osunrea anabiosis Nutritive Softening Shampoo 230ml - China anabiosis ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.