Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANABASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANABASES exist?
Definitions of ANABASES in dictionaries:
- noun - the type genus of the family Anabantidae
- n - a military advance
There are 8 letters in ANABASES: A A A B E N S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANABASES plus a wildcard: ANABASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANABASES
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANABASES
- Anabasis (Anbasis. Pelcula 2011)
- Anabasis setifera Anabasis
- Anabasis articulata Amaranthaceae All Families Photographs ...
- Anabasis articulata Salsola articulataBerry bearing glasswort ...
- ... - Relatives - Anabasis salsa (C.A.M.) Benth. - Salt-marsh Anabasis
- Anabasis brevifolia.JPG
- ANABASIS - Synopsis
- Anabasis articulata
- Episode of the retreat of the Ten Thousand (Xenophon Anabasis)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.