Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMYLOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMYLOID exist?
Definitions of AMYLOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a non-nitrogenous food substance consisting chiefly of starch
- noun - (pathology) a waxy translucent complex protein resembling starch that results from degeneration of tissue
- adj - resembling starch
- A starchlike substance.
- A hard, waxy deposit consisting of protein and polysaccharides that results from the degeneration of tissue.
- n - a hard protein deposit resulting from degeneration of tissue
There are 7 letters in AMYLOID: A D I L M O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMYLOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMYLOID plus a wildcard: AMYLOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMYLOID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMYLOID
- Talaga Group - Research Results - amyloid
- amyloid Plaque Causing Oxidative Stress
- Figure 1. amyloid plaque production. A beta-secretase BACE cleaves ...
- Archivoamyloid 01big1.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- FileCerebral-amyloid-angioathy.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- DateiABRA beta-amyloid 40x.jpg Wikipedia
- Micrograph showing amyloid deposits (pink) in small bowel . H&E stain ...
- Fileamyloid 03big1.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- amyloidosis is a medical condition where amyloid an unusual protein ...
- Digital pathology and image analysis of amyloid plaque in Alzheimers ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.