Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMPULLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMPULLAR exist?
Definitions of AMPULLAR in dictionaries:
- adj - of or related to an ampulla
- adj - a globular bottle used in ancient Rome [n -LAE] : AMPULLAR
There are 8 letters in AMPULLAR: A A L L M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMPULLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMPULLAR plus a wildcard: AMPULLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMPULLAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMPULLAR
- The Major duodenal papilla seen on duodenoscopy at the time of ERCP ...
- Department of Surgery - ampullary Cancer
- The Sphincter of Oddi
- Sphincter of Oddi (SOD) Ampulla of Vater
- If gallstones cause recurrent pain or other problems the gallbladder ...
- Bile Duct Anatomy Parts Pictures of Liver Gallbladder Drainage ...
- Case of ampullary Carcinoma
- Vesicul seminales and ampull of ductus deferentes seen from the ...
- Experimental technique safely differentiates patients with pancreatic ...
- SKYbrary - Vestibular System and Illusions (OGHFA BN)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.