Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMPULLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMPULLA exist?
Definitions of AMPULLA in dictionaries:
- noun - the dilated portion of a canal or duct especially of the semicircular canals of the ear
- noun - a flask that has two handles
- A nearly round bottle with two handles used by the ancient Romans for wine, oil, or perfume.
- A vessel for consecrated wine or holy oil.
- A small dilatation in a canal or duct, especially one in the semicircular canal of the ear.
- adj - a globular bottle used in ancient Rome [n -LAE] : AMPULLAR
There are 7 letters in AMPULLA: A A L L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMPULLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMPULLA plus a wildcard: AMPULLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMPULLA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMPULLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.