Scrabble word: AMPLIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMPLIFY exist?
Definitions of AMPLIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - increase in size, volume or significance
- verb - to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - increase the volume of
- To make larger or more powerful; increase.
- To add to, as by illustrations; make complete.
- To exaggerate.
- To write or discourse at length; expatiate: Let me amplify so that you will understand the overall problem.
- verb - to make larger or more powerful