Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMPLIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMPLIFY exist?
Definitions of AMPLIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - increase in size, volume or significance
- verb - to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - increase the volume of
- To make larger or more powerful; increase.
- To add to, as by illustrations; make complete.
- To exaggerate.
- To write or discourse at length; expatiate: Let me amplify so that you will understand the overall problem.
- verb - to make larger or more powerful
There are 7 letters in AMPLIFY: A F I L M P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMPLIFY plus a wildcard: AMPLIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMPLIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMPLIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.