Scrabble word: AMPHIBIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMPHIBIOUS exist?
Definitions of AMPHIBIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characteristic of animals of the class Amphibia
- adj - operating or living on land and in water
- Living or able to live both on land and in water.
- Able to operate both on land and in water: amphibious tanks.
- Relating to or organized for a military landing by means of combined naval and land forces.
- Of a mixed or twofold nature.
There are 10 letters in AMPHIBIOUS: A B H I I M O P S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMPHIBIOUS plus a wildcard: AMPHIBIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMPHIBIOUS
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMPHIBIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.