Scrabble word: AMPHIBIOUS
Is AMPHIBIOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AMPHIBIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characteristic of animals of the class Amphibia
- adj - operating or living on land and in water
- Living or able to live both on land and in water.
- Able to operate both on land and in water: amphibious tanks.
- Relating to or organized for a military landing by means of combined naval and land forces.
- Of a mixed or twofold nature.
There are 10 letters in AMPHIBIOUS: A B H I I M O P S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMPHIBIOUS, to go: AMPHIBIOUS?
Let's rearrange the letters in AMPHIBIOUS and see some winning combinations
Images for AMPHIBIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for AMPHIBIOUS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.