Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMIDASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMIDASES exist?
Definitions of AMIDASES in dictionaries:
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 8 letters in AMIDASES: A A D E I M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMIDASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMIDASES plus a wildcard: AMIDASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMIDASES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMIDASES
- Peptidoglycan Hydrolases of Escherichia coli
- Amidase - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... -Binding Proteins and Peptidoglycan amidases in Escherichia coli
- SpringerImages - Natural occurrence of amidases in nature
- Revista Mdica del Hospital Nacional de Nios Dr. Carlos Senz ...
- Amidohydrolases amidases
- ... Acid Sequences Encoding Enantioselective amidases - Patent 7241602
- Immobilized Pennicillin G amidases
- Amidoidrolases amidases
- Enantioselective amidases and uses thereof - Patent 5766918 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.