Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMICABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMICABLE exist?
Definitions of AMICABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by friendship and good will
- Characterized by or exhibiting friendliness or goodwill; friendly.
- adj - inclined to approve, help, or support
- n - one who is friendly
There are 8 letters in AMICABLE: A A B C E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMICABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMICABLE plus a wildcard: AMICABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMICABLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMICABLE
- amicable Family Stock Vector 44135890 Shutterstock
- Vocabulary Wiki Unit 2
- Cartoon amicable DIVORCE (medium) by rmay tagged amicabledivorce
- McNamara - An amicable Divorce
- originally amicable Street -
- Poulet brought out another 43 amicable pairs among them the pairs ...
- ... roll our marriage over into an amicable divorce. - New Yorker Cartoon
- stock photo Bird weavers. amicable weavers (Ploceidae) live the big ...
- 10-09 amicable Shamicable
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.