Scrabble word: AMETHYST
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMETHYST exist?
Definitions of AMETHYST in dictionaries:
- noun - a transparent purple variety of quartz
- adj - of a moderate purple color
- A purple or violet form of transparent quartz used as a gemstone.
- A purple variety of corundum used as a gemstone.
- A moderate purple to grayish reddish purple.
- noun - a variety of quartz
There are 8 letters in AMETHYST: A E H M S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMETHYST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMETHYST plus a wildcard: AMETHYST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMETHYST
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMETHYST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.