Scrabble word: AMENABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMENABLE exist?
Definitions of AMENABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - disposed or willing to comply
- adj - readily reacting to suggestions and influences
- adj - open to being acted upon in a certain way
- adj - liable to answer to a higher authority
- Responsive to advice, authority, or suggestion; tractable.
- Responsible to higher authority; accountable.
- Open to testing, criticism, or judgment.
- adv - capable of being persuaded [adj] : AMENABLY
There are 8 letters in AMENABLE: A A B E E L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMENABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMENABLE plus a wildcard: AMENABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMENABLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMENABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.