Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMBULACRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBULACRUM exist?
Definitions of AMBULACRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the five areas on the undersurface of an echinoderm on which the tube feet are located
There are 10 letters in AMBULACRUM: A A B C L M M R U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBULACRUM plus a wildcard: AMBULACRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBULACRUM
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBULACRUM
- SuperStock - ambulacrum ruins of Empuries. Costa Brava ...
- FileStonyhurst ambulacrum.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Echinoid Directory - Natural History Museum
- Vistas del ambulacrum
- Phylum Echinodermata Echinoderms
- En el primer perodo la arquitectura paleocristiana prcticamente se ...
- Babylonia ambulacrum
- Barton Beds Gastropods - Scaphopod - Cephalopod
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.