Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMBOYNAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBOYNAS exist?
Definitions of AMBOYNAS in dictionaries:
- noun - mottled curly-grained wood of Pterocarpus indicus
- noun - tree native to southeastern Asia having reddish wood with a mottled or striped black grain
- n - the mottled wood of an Indonesian tree
There are 8 letters in AMBOYNAS: A A B M N O S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBOYNAS plus a wildcard: AMBOYNAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBOYNAS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBOYNAS
- amboynas Burl blank In Writing Pens
- ... solid hand made amboynas burled pulls adds to the one of a kind piece
- Hakans Custom Stocks Hakan Grips in Action BMflame_amboynas2
- Olympian Elite Rollerball Pen with Amboyna Burl with sapwood ...
- Wood Pen Blanks - WoodTurningz
- 00g 00 G Gauge 9.2mm Organic Amboyna Burl Single Flared Exotic Wood ...
- What piece of wisdom would you like to share with our readers ...
- Inch 12.7mm Organic Amboyna Burl Swarovski Crystal Inlayed Single ...
- Tawonga Distribution OPINEL CARBON STEEL And Imports
- Hakans Custom Stocks Hakan Grips in Action
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.