Scrabble word: AMBITIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBITIOUS exist?
Definitions of AMBITIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having a strong desire for success or achievement
- adj - requiring full use of your abilities or resources
- Full of, characterized by, or motivated by ambition.
- Greatly desirous; eager: “I am not ambitious of ridicule” (Edmund Burke).
- Requiring or showing much effort; challenging: an ambitious schedule.
There are 9 letters in AMBITIOUS: A B I I M O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBITIOUS plus a wildcard: AMBITIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBITIOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBITIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.