Scrabble word: AMBITION
Is AMBITION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AMBITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a cherished desire
- noun - a strong drive for success
- verb - have as one's ambition
- An eager or strong desire to achieve something, such as fame or power.
- The object or goal desired: Her ambition is the presidency.
- Desire for exertion or activity; energy: had no ambition to go dancing.
- verb - to seek with eagerness
There are 8 letters in AMBITION: A B I I M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBITION
Click to search all anagrams of AMBITION plus a wildcard: AMBITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBITION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBITION
Lookup in Wiki for AMBITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.