Scrabble word: AMBIGUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBIGUOUS exist?
Definitions of AMBIGUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - open to two or more interpretations
- adj - having more than one possible meaning
- adj - having no intrinsic or objective meaning
- Open to more than one interpretation: an ambiguous reply.
- These adjectives mean lacking clarity of meaning.
There are 9 letters in AMBIGUOUS: A B G I M O S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBIGUOUS plus a wildcard: AMBIGUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBIGUOUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBIGUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.