Scrabble word: AMBIDEXTROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBIDEXTROUS exist?
Definitions of AMBIDEXTROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - equally skillful with each hand
- adj - marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another
- Able to use both hands with equal facility.
- Unusually skillful; adroit.
- Deceptive or hypocritical.
There are 12 letters in AMBIDEXTROUS: A B D E I M O R S T U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBIDEXTROUS plus a wildcard: AMBIDEXTROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBIDEXTROUS
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBIDEXTROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.