Scrabble word: AMBASSADOR
Is AMBASSADOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AMBASSADOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a diplomat of the highest rank
- noun - an informal representative
- A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.
- A diplomatic official heading his or her country’s permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations.
- An authorized messenger or representative.
- An unofficial representative: ambassadors of good will.
There are 10 letters in AMBASSADOR: A A A B D M O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBASSADOR
Click to search all anagrams of AMBASSADOR plus a wildcard: AMBASSADOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBASSADOR
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBASSADOR
Lookup in Wiki for AMBASSADOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.