Scrabble word: AMBASSADOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBASSADOR exist?
Definitions of AMBASSADOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a diplomat of the highest rank
- noun - an informal representative
- A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.
- A diplomatic official heading his or her country’s permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations.
- An authorized messenger or representative.
- An unofficial representative: ambassadors of good will.