Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMALGAMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMALGAMATE exist?
Definitions of AMALGAMATE in dictionaries:
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- adj - joined together into a whole
- To combine into a unified or integrated whole; unite.
- To mix or alloy (a metal) with mercury.
- To become combined; unite.
- To unite or blend with another metal.
There are 10 letters in AMALGAMATE: A A A A E G L M M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMALGAMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMALGAMATE plus a wildcard: AMALGAMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMALGAMATE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMALGAMATE
- amalgamate 5 Photo Manipulation by Michael Oswald
- amalgamate 6 by cooliographistyle on deviantART
- amalgamate 4.5
- FONDITOS amalgamate II - 3D Otros cad
- Biocarbon amalgamate cover art
- amalgamate dance company Tumblr
- Buy Print amalgamate
- TRIO amalgamate - ST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.