Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALVEOLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALVEOLUS exist?
Definitions of ALVEOLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tiny sac for holding air in the lungs
- noun - a bony socket in the alveolar ridge that holds a tooth
- A small angular cavity or pit, such as a honeycomb cell.
- A tooth socket in the jawbone.
- A tiny, thinwalled, capillary-rich sac in the lungs where the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide takes place.
- n - a small anatomical cavity
There are 8 letters in ALVEOLUS: A E L L O S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALVEOLUS plus a wildcard: ALVEOLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALVEOLUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALVEOLUS
- alveolus - definition function and bronchioles Health Dictionary
- The normal murine mammary alveolus
- Respiratory System
- Lung alveolus drawing - C0040657 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Labelled alveolus
- Integrin 64 identifies an adult lung stem cell population with ...
- exact class of SMABAT 2009-11 organ bronkiolus dan alveolus
- ( & ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.