Is ALVEOLAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALVEOLAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge
- adj - pertaining to the tiny air sacs of the lungs
- adj - pertaining to the sockets of the teeth or that part of the upper jaw
- Of or relating to an alveolus.
- Relating to the jaw section containing the tooth sockets: the alveolar ridge.
- Relating to the alveoli of the lungs.
- Formed with the tip of the tongue touching or near the inner ridge of the gums of the upper front teeth, as the English t, d, and s.
- noun - a sound produced with the tongue touching a place just behind the front teeth
There are 8 letters in ALVEOLAR: A A E L L O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALVEOLAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALVEOLAR, to go: ALVEOLAR?
Rearrange the letters in ALVEOLAR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ALVEOLAR
7 letters out of ALVEOLAR
6 letters out of ALVEOLAR
5 letters out of ALVEOLAR
4 letters out of ALVEOLAR
3 letters out of ALVEOLAR
2 letters out of ALVEOLAR
Contextual use of ALVEOLAR
What's nearby ALVEOLAR
Lookup in Wiki for ALVEOLAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALVEOLAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALVEOLAR"