Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALVEOLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALVEOLAR exist?
Definitions of ALVEOLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge
- adj - pertaining to the tiny air sacs of the lungs
- adj - pertaining to the sockets of the teeth or that part of the upper jaw
- Of or relating to an alveolus.
- Relating to the jaw section containing the tooth sockets: the alveolar ridge.
- Relating to the alveoli of the lungs.
- Formed with the tip of the tongue touching or near the inner ridge of the gums of the upper front teeth, as the English t, d, and s.
- noun - a sound produced with the tongue touching a place just behind the front teeth
There are 8 letters in ALVEOLAR: A A E L L O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALVEOLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALVEOLAR plus a wildcard: ALVEOLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALVEOLAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALVEOLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.