Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALPACA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALPACA exist?
Definitions of ALPACA in dictionaries:
- noun - wool of the alpaca
- noun - a thin glossy fabric made of the wool of the Lama pacos, or made of a rayon or cotton imitation of that wool
- noun - domesticated llama with long silky fleece
- A domesticated South American mammal (Lama pacos), related to the llama and having fine, long wool.
- The silky wool of this mammal.
- Cloth made from alpaca.
- A coat made of this cloth.
- A glossy cotton or rayon and wool fabric.
- n - a ruminant mammal
There are 6 letters in ALPACA: A A A C L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALPACA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALPACA plus a wildcard: ALPACA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALPACA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALPACA
- Filealpaca headshot.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- alpaca Rate Every Animal
- FileUnshorn alpaca grazing.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... alpaca wool & fleece alpacas for sale and alpaca stud services
- Streaming Video of the Week The alpaca Cam So Cute & Furry The ...
- alpaca Information About alpacas Fowberry alpacas UK
- Peaceful Heart alpacas alpacas For Sale Pet and Fiber Boys
- Two alpacas in captivity
- Its A Fantastical Life What is an alpaca
- In compartment two (C-2) your alpaca further ferments his food.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.