Scrabble word: ALPACA
Is ALPACA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ALPACA in dictionaries:
- noun - wool of the alpaca
- noun - a thin glossy fabric made of the wool of the Lama pacos, or made of a rayon or cotton imitation of that wool
- noun - domesticated llama with long silky fleece
- A domesticated South American mammal (Lama pacos), related to the llama and having fine, long wool.
- The silky wool of this mammal.
- Cloth made from alpaca.
- A coat made of this cloth.
- A glossy cotton or rayon and wool fabric.
- noun - a ruminant mammal
There are 6 letters in ALPACA: A A A C L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALPACA
Click to search all anagrams of ALPACA plus a wildcard: ALPACA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALPACA
Images for ALPACA
Lookup in Wiki for ALPACA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.