Is ALLOGRAPH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLOGRAPH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a variant form of a grapheme, as `m' or `M' or a handwritten version of that grapheme
- noun - a signature written by one person for another
- A variant shape of a letter.
- A letter or combination of letters that can represent one phoneme, as f and gh can represent the phoneme /f/.
- Writing, especially a signature, made by one person for another.
There are 9 letters in ALLOGRAPH: A A G H L L O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLOGRAPH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLOGRAPH, to go: ALLOGRAPH?
Rearrange the letters in ALLOGRAPH and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ALLOGRAPH
6 letters out of ALLOGRAPH
5 letters out of ALLOGRAPH
4 letters out of ALLOGRAPH
3 letters out of ALLOGRAPH
2 letters out of ALLOGRAPH
Contextual use of ALLOGRAPH
What's nearby ALLOGRAPH
Lookup in Wiki for ALLOGRAPH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLOGRAPH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLOGRAPH"