Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLOGRAPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLOGRAPH exist?
Definitions of ALLOGRAPH in dictionaries:
- noun - a variant form of a grapheme, as `m' or `M' or a handwritten version of that grapheme
- noun - a signature written by one person for another
- A variant shape of a letter.
- A letter or combination of letters that can represent one phoneme, as f and gh can represent the phoneme /f/.
- Writing, especially a signature, made by one person for another.
There are 9 letters in ALLOGRAPH: A A G H L L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLOGRAPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLOGRAPH plus a wildcard: ALLOGRAPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLOGRAPH
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLOGRAPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.