Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLOGRAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLOGRAFT exist?
Definitions of ALLOGRAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - tissue or organ transplanted from a donor of the same species but different genetic makeup
- A graft of tissue obtained from a donor genetically different from, though of the same species as the recipient.
There are 9 letters in ALLOGRAFT: A A F G L L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLOGRAFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLOGRAFT plus a wildcard: ALLOGRAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLOGRAFT
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLOGRAFT
- distal femoral replacement and allograft tibia.
- Citagenix allograft Cancellous Bone
- ... Trademark Category Pharmaceutical Products allograft RESOURCES
- Meniscal allograft Transplantation
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction Using allografts Orthopaedic Surgery ...
- GCT upp. tibia. Path Fx. To TKR & allograft. 40 yoM.
- Autograft vs. allograft ACL Reconstruction Surgery PopScreen
- Wound Care Institute of Central Jersey - We Bring Wounds to Closure.
- Integra allograft Wedge System. Pre Cut Bone Wedges for Foot Surgery ...
- Public Education - allograft Resources - a department of the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.