Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLIUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLIUMS exist?
Definitions of ALLIUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - large genus of perennial and biennial pungent bulbous plants: garlic
- n - a bulbous herb
There are 7 letters in ALLIUMS: A I L L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIUMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLIUMS plus a wildcard: ALLIUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLIUMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLIUMS
- alliums at Chanticleer Garden
- alliums Old House New Garden
- Large Image Allium Globemaster- Giant alliums
- Our Life in Idaho alliums
- Allium Gladiator alliums
- Pacific Bulb Society Big Ball alliums
- Allium Bulbs For Sale Buy Allium Bulbs At Eden Brothers
- Below we see some tall rosy-purple hybrids. One annoying line in my ...
- cbc info sheet-alliums
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.